Hill Wealth Strategies is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to join our team in Richmond, Virginia. Hill Wealth Strategies is a financial consulting service with the main purpose of clarifying retirement for clients. Financial advisors work with clients to create financial plans that will allow them to live the best retirement possible.
The perfect candidate for this role would be friendly, inviting, detail-oriented, and efficient. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of different duties, including typical receptionist duties, aiding in seminars, helping clients, and updating/maintaining the President’s schedule. Seminars are a large part of this industry; at seminars you would check-in attendees, introduce the agent, book appointments, and ensure everything runs smoothly. The day after each seminar, you will complete day-after data input of seminar attendees, and day-after correspondence (appointment confirmations, follow-up letters, etc.)
- Greet visitors with a friendly welcome and notify of their arrival
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain the President’s calendar and assure all his needs are met prior to meetings and client appointments (including: preparing notes, questions, and paperwork)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments for office
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties, such as, filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, data input, completing new business applications, and more.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3- 5+ years of experience in a similar job role
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Warm, inviting personality
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task